Tuesday, December 20, 2016

ugly Christmas Game Night + Nutcracker

How in the h e double l are we just a few days away from Christmas? It does not even seem possible. I am so glad I am ready so I can enjoy the coming days stress free. Well as stress free as I can get lol. I am always stressing about one thing or another. But I want to soak up these coming days with the kids. I wish I wasn't working all week to enjoy it a little bit more but momma's gotta make that money. haha. To celebrate Christmas we had our first party with our game night crew. Ya'll we had another amazing time. I can't tell you enough how blessed we are to have these people . I would be lost without these ladies especially. Being a wife let alone a fire wife is no joke and isn't for the faint of heart. It's nice to have close friends who get it. Any who,  We amped it up again this year with wearing ugly Christmas attire! I found the cutest ugly Christmas dress at Target. We did a gift exchange. Each couple brought 2 gifts..... one bad and one good! Oh my some of the bad gifts haha. Loved it. We ended up playing Speak out. Go get this game. It is awesome and so hilarious. If you haven't seen this game you can find it here! Had the best snaps from it too! I thought I was going to wet my pants lol!! Let's just say momma had a little too much fun because our dang elf forgot to move! I woke up Sunday in a panic and was hoping kids weren't up! Well, Mere was already downstairs! (Girl throws a fit during week to get out of bed but on weekends she is still up no later than 7 😩)! She asked why the elf didn't move. Option a was - momma had a little too much to drink or b- maybe the elf knew you and your brother's behavior hasn't been very good so she didn't want to tell Santa and is giving you a chance to do better! I went with B ! 😉






















Sunday afternoon Mere and I had a much needed girl's day. We went and saw the Cincinnati Ballet's Nutcracker. We got there about a half hour prior to it starting. Nick dropped us off right out front. We got to our seats and had an amazing view of the stage. We could not have picked better seats. Mere told me at least 3 times thank you for taking her and could we do this again next year. I can't wait. I think this will be a yearly tradition for us. I was a little worried she would think it was boring. I was pleasantly surprised that she loved it. I did as well. It was my first time seeing the Nutcracker as well.







No comments:

Post a Comment